Ammonium persulfate is a common chemical raw material in production and life, which is often used in bleaching agent. Today, let's have a more in-depth understanding of ammonium persulfate. What are the physical and chemical properties of ammonium persulfate and what are its specific functions? Let's explore it together.
1. As an oxidant, it is used for the determination of manganese.
2. As a bleaching agent, it is commonly used in battery industry. Oil and soap are also used as bleaching agents.
3. As photo reducing agent and blocking agent, it is used in photographic industry.
4. As battery depolarizer, it is used in battery industry.
5. As a co oxidant of starch adhesive, it can react with protein in starch to improve the adhesion and the preparation of soluble starch. Food grade is used as wheat modifier and beer yeast mould inhibitor.
6. It is used as initiator for emulsion polymerization of vinyl monomers such as vinyl acetate and acrylic ester. It is also used as curing agent of urea formaldehyde resin, and the curing speed is the fastest.
7. It is used as surface treatment agent for copper.
8. In chemical industry, it is used as raw material for manufacturing persulfate and hydrogen peroxide, polymerization promoter for organic polymer polymerization and initiator for vinyl chloride monomer polymerization.
The above is ammonium persulfate and its role related content, hope to help you, more ammonium persulfate related information can also continue to pay attention to science high score network, if you have any questions, welcome to leave a message!